A Columbus Wellness Center membership isn’t just another gym membership. It’s an investment in your health and wellness.
From state-of-the-art facilities to personal trainers and professional dieticians, the Columbus Wellness Center encompasses every aspect of health and wellness.
Below are just a few of the benefits that a Columbus Wellness Center membership offers:
- Personalized fitness plans from a professional trainer: Our certified personal trainers are available to create a custom fitness plan you can actually stick to. Each plan is personalized to fit your fitness level and schedule, and our trainers encourage and support you the entire way, helping you achieve your fitness goals and create lasting fitness routines.
- Healthy eating tips and nutrition education: Through programs like the Be Well , Columbus Wellness Center members gain access to guidance from a professional dietician who can help members create a healthier diet and find a nutritional plan that compliments their fitness routine. Eating better and losing weight in a supportive environment helps healthy eating become a lifelong habit.
- Boost your mood and mental health: The connection between mental health and exercise is well established, as regular exercise can improve your mood, reduce anxiety and depression, and even improve concentration and alertness. A mood-boosting dance class or a contemplative yoga session are great ways to take care of your mind and body at the same time.
- Better exercise means better sleep: A good night’s sleep has a host of health benefits, and regular exercise is a great way to ensure you get enough quality sleep each night. No matter how you choose to exercise, the Columbus Wellness Center has the space and equipment for fitness activities to support great sleep.
- Stay active and prevent a trip to the hospital: Regular exercise, even low-intensity movement like swimming or yoga, are important to maintain mobility and avoid injury, especially as we get older. Total health and wellness means caring for our bodies all the time, not just when we are sick, and establishing a consistent fitness routine is a great way to maintain flexibility and prevent injuries.
- Connect with your community: Joining a group fitness class or working with a personal trainer are excellent ways to meet new friends and gain the social benefits of working towards your goals with others. Social programs like the Friends of CCH program help members connect with one another and experience a greater sense of community at the Columbus Wellness Center.
The Columbus Wellness Center has something for everyone and gives you the tools and resources to develop and keep healthy habits and build a better future for yourself and your family.