BUILDING THE FUTURE OF CARE IN COLUMBUS
On Saturday, August 13, 2022, Columbus Community Hospital will host our Annual Dinner/Auction, to be held at the Stafford Opera House, 425 Spring St., Columbus, TX.
The goal this year is to raise $200,000 for the new Wellness Center equipment. The state-of-the-art facility, will be designed to meet the needs of our community providing wellness amenities and programs focused on improved health.
There are several ways of donating to this fundraiser.
- Make checks payable to Columbus Community Hospital
- Mail or hand-deliver to the hospital-110 Shult Dr, Columbus, TX 78934
- For additional information call 979-493-7577
- $2,000 – Bronze – Individual Sponsorship, includes two (2) tickets to the Dinner
- $5,000 – Silver – Corporate Sponsorship, includes ten (10) tickets to the Dinner
- $10,000 – Gold Sponsorship, includes ten (10) tickets to the Dinner and recognition displayed at the Wellness Center.
All contributions will receive publicity in the media and at the fundraiser. Please send your donation by July 22, 2022 in order that your generous gift can be recognized.
Columbus Community Hospital’s tax status is 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and donations are tax deductible.
Learn more about the Columbus Wellness Center here.