Forget half-hearted New Year’s resolutions that never make it past the end of January.
This year, it’s time for a sustainable health and wellness plan so you can get healthy and stay healthy, for good.
From fitness classes and equipment to personal trainers and dieticians, the Columbus Wellness Center has everything you need to build … and maintain … a healthier lifestyle that will lead to a healthier 2024 and beyond.
Check out these 7 features that make the Columbus Wellness Center your best bet for a healthier 2024:
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment: The Columbus Wellness Center is equipped with the latest professional fitness equipment, helping you get the most out of your workouts and meet your fitness goals.
- Personal trainers: Our certified personal trainers guide members through a personalized workout plan, monitoring your progress and encouraging you every step of the way.
- Fitness classes: From low-impact to high-intensity, our wide range of fitness classes delivers something for everyone, regardless of age or fitness levels, and fun, group settings that create a built-in support group to help you achieve your goals.
- Indoor walking track: Our walking track provides a safe and pleasant environment for you to enjoy the benefits of walking year-round, no matter the weather.
- Indoor swimming pool: Swimming is a great low-impact, full-body exercise that members of all ages can enjoy, and our aqua-fit classes offer fun workout options for every fitness level.
- Professional dietician: Our expert dietician can help you make healthier food choices as part of the member-only Be Well program.
- Social groups: The Friends of CCH social program and group fitness classes promote social interaction and support, transforming your fitness journey into a fun and community-centered experience.